Data We Collect
We collect primary personal data like names and email addresses from all our visitors via our contact form.
We collect information at different stages of your interaction with us, like when you place your order with us, enquire about a product or/and sign up for our newsletter.
We use this information to notify you about our promotional offers or new launches.
Note that session cookies expire after every visit, whereas the persistent ones are saved for a longer duration.
If you choose the “remember me” option, we will save your log-in details for easy log-in. This information will be removed the moment you log out of your account.
To complete your order and ensure a seamless delivery of your chosen product, we will collect your delivery information, including your name, address, and phone number, during checkout.
How Do We Use the Collected Data?
- All the information that we collect is used to support your experience on the website, complete your orders and offer customer support.
- Your contact information will be used to establish a direct communication channel with you. Through this channel, we will keep you updated regarding all our offers, launches and promotions.
- We track your IP address to detect fraud.
With Whom Do We Share the Collected Data?
We save all your personal information in an encrypted database, secured against third-party access. But we will share your information for purely professional purposes.
- To complete your orders, we will share your personal information with our delivery partners.
- We might share your information with the concerned authorities if prompted by the law. We will adhere to all government or legal requirements and share your information to prevent fraud or any illegal activity.
- We may share your data with third-party for marketing purposes like sending newsletters or running targeted ads.
Your Rights Over Your Data
- You will have complete access to the data that you shared with us. At any point, you can request an exported file of the data that we have saved with us.
- If needed, you can request a thorough erasure of your data from our encrypted database. But note that this doesn’t include any data saved for security reasons.
- You can update your personal information like your contact address and phone number at any time. For any updates, you can write to us at email@example.com.
Our Data Protection Policy
We understand the sensitive nature of the information you entrust us with and, therefore, to ensure your privacy, we save your data in a secured/encrypted database. We use encryption and multi-factor authentication to secure our database against breaches, leaks, and unauthorised access.